**THIS IS A RECORDED COURSE**
Do you want to learn how to create quality and beautiful unique earrings that can add another layer to your jewelry business? Would you like to start a jewelry business and are looking for unique pieces to include in your line? Would you rather take one course that will equip you with all of the information you need to gather the right supplies and start making a profit? If you answered yes to these questions, then this class is for you!
This course recording will guide you through the basic construction of how to make a beautiful and unique piece of jewelry that is bound to be an amazing addition to your existing or up and coming jewelry line.
The best thing about this course is that the project has low-cost supply options and you can add your personal touches to them to fit your style!
This is a recording of a previous class taught live online. With my instruction, you will learn tips on how to use jewelry tools/findings and paper craft tools that are going to help you make gorgeous pieces using your favorite cardstock and even your favorite beads!
We will follow a step-by-step process so you will learn how to:
- Choose the right type of cardstock weight
- Determine the formula to create your own custom earring templates
- Choose and source quality findings for your earrings to create accents and connectors
- Use Cricut Design Space to properly format designs and cut different shapes of earrings including cutting settings and preferred mat
- Hide your earring post so your finished product is clean and professional
- Assemble beads and findings to create accents and connectors
- Use the appropriate jewelry tools to assemble your earrings
- Learn tips and tricks for excellent time management
- **Bonus: Packaging ideas and tips on pricing for profit**
You will also receive (By mail):
- A curated earring kit will be mailed to you so you can work along with the recorded class and have examples of the proper materials for future use.
Curated Kit Contents:
- 1 - 6" x 6" piece of designer cardstock
- 2 - 5.5" x 8.5" pieces of heavy cardstock
- 1 - small bottle of glue adhesive
- 1 set of hardware for 1 pair of earrings
- 4 jump rings
- 2 hematite beads
- 2 earring posts with backs
- 2 eye pins
A complete tool/supply lists will be sent upon registration along with the recording in an email from Sendowl. PLEASE LOCATE THIS EMAIL FROM SENDOWL IMMEDIATELY AFTER MAKING YOUR PURCHASE SO YOU CAN CONFIRM ACCESS TO THE RECORDING.
Your physical products will be shipped within 3 weeks and tracking will be provided once they have been shipped. This tutorial is the property of Youneak Designs and may not be distributed.