**This is a recording of a previous live class.**
My 6 steps to teaching an in-depth class
Are you ready to teach a class but have no idea where to start? Are you looking to grow and scale your existing business and increasing your profit? Are you interested in adding a service to your product-based business?
I am excited to announce the class everyone has been waiting for! The Course Blueprint Class, is the answer to all of the crafters or experts in other industries who question how to execute an in-depth class in-person or virtually.
This course will guide you through the full construction from ideation to execution of your first class using my 6 steps! I will provide resources for programs and applications you can use as well as methods, checklists and forms to keep you organized and keep your customer journey smooth!
In this training, you will learn:
- How to determine when you are ready to teach
- How to determine what you are teaching and your "Why"
- How to determine the value and transformation being offered through your course
- How to determine the time needed as well as how to properly manage your time in class
- How to get yourself prepared for the day of class whether virtual or in-person
- How to properly price your class
- What resources/tools you will need in order to effectively teach an in-person or virtual handmade or non-handmade class
- Students registered for class will get first dibs on a NEW and FREE extremely limited quantity offer after class!!
- ONE-TIME EXCLUSIVE - A brief guest panel discussion at the end of class with some heavy hitting instructors in the craft game sharing some of their own tips/tricks!!!
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!
To help you truly maximize your investment and get your hands on EVERYTHING you will need to succeed with creating and adding that course to your business offering before the end of 2022, you will also get the SUCCESS KIT!! With this kit, you will get exactly what you need to get that class done!
The success kit is packed with forms, checklists, templates and more that you can print/use as many times as you need for as many classes as you want to teach!!
Immediately after checkout, you will receive an email from SENDOWL that includes the success kit and recording. This will be emailed to the mailbox you use during checkout so please be sure to check your spam/junk mail. If you have not received the email as mentioned, please email your confirmation to email@example.com so we can investigate the issue. Please also subscribe to our email list and VERIFY your email or you may not receive all communication related to your purchase. All necessary updates about class will be communicated via email so this is very important.
A complete list of resources will also be sincluded in your success kit. This will include links to the programs/apps/etc. being mentioned during class.
This tutorial is the property of Youneak Designs and may not be distributed.
The link to the recording will only be accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase. But, here's a trick. . .CLICK THE LINK TO THE RECORDING AND SAVE THE LOCATION TO YOUR FAVORITES ON YOUR COMPUTER to access it as long as it is there. (*hint - recording will be there past the 90 days!)