NEW CLASS ALERT!!!!
Are you interested in diving into the beaded jewelry world?
Are you tired of piecing together information from asking questions in groups and watching YouTube videos?
Do you want to set yourself up to KNOW you are making a profit on the pieces you create while also making sure YOU get paid for the work YOU do?
This bootcamp is for the novice beader who is interested in learning how to create stretch beaded bracelets to sell.
In this beginners bootcamp you will:
- Learn the suggested supplies needed to make a quality beaded bracelet
- Learn basic types of semi-precious stones and how to authenticate them
- Be provided with suggested resources for continued learning of gemstones
- Learn my technique in making beaded bracelets with a professional finish
- Receive FREE digital download tools to help you price them for profit (VALUED AT $16)
- Receive a FREE preferred and vetted vendor's list for beads, stones & other beading supplies (VALUED AT $30)
- **BONUS** - Packaging do's and don'ts when creating to sell
Immediately following purchase completion, you will receive an email from SENDOWL which will contain the link to the zoom registration as well as a supply list and your digital resources for class. PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE ZOOM IMMEDIATELY SO YOU RECEIVE REMINDERS PRIOR TO THE MEETING. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. PLEASE ALSO PRINT AND SAVE THESE DOCUMENTS TO YOUR FILES FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. Downloads from SENDOWL are limited and successfully sent documents will not be resent at a later date.
Due to the nature of preparation and time set aside for class, there will not be any refunds or exchanges given. This is a new class!! In the event of a full class no-show, you will have to wait for the same class to be rescheduled to a date in the future. I know this class will be a hit so, don't worry about there not being another class scheduled!
After class you will receive:
- Access to the replay for 90 days so you can go back over the process to perfect it. After 90 days, the replay will no longer be available so make sure you take advantage of it!
This tutorial and any templates provided are the property of Youneak Designs and may not be distributed.