The Art of Paper Earrings Master Class is the first Masterclass in the School of Rock Paper Scissors. This is a 2 day, full process course on how to plan, design and create unique custom quality two-tiered paper earrings to add to your product line. The class also includes packaging ideas and pricing tips as a bonus!
In this class you will:
Day 1 - 2 hours:
- Learn how to choose the right type of cardstock weight
- Learn the base formula to create your own custom templates
- Learn how to choose and source quality findings for your earrings to create accents and connectors
- Learn how to use Cricut Design Space to properly format designs and cut different shapes of earrings including cutting settings and preferred mat
- Learn the process to hide your earring post so your finished product is clean and professional
Day 2 - 1.5 hours:
- Learn how to assemble beads and findings to create accents and connectors
- Learn how to use the appropriate jewelry tools to assemble your earrings
- Learn the tips and tricks for excellent time management
- Learn ideas on how to create branded earring display cards and package your earrings
- Learn tips and tricks on pricing your earrings for profit
You will receive:
- a downloadable tool and supply list (sent in an email from SENDOWL immediately after checkout. Please be sure to include your email address at checkout and check SPAM/JUNK for the email from SENDOWL.)
- A curated earring kit so you can work along with me in class and have examples of the proper materials for future use.
Curated Kit Contents:
- 1 - 6" x 6" piece of designer cardstock
- 2 - 5.5" x 8.5" pieces of heavy cardstock
- 1 - small bottle of glue adhesive
- 1 set of hardware for 1 pair of earrings
- 4 jump rings
- 2 hematite beads
- 2 earring posts with backs
- 2 eye pins
After taking this masterclass, you will have the knowledge and resources to produce quality paper earrings and present them in a professional way to your customers. You can use this process to create an additional stream of income for your business and start out pricing your items for profit!
This LIVE course will be recorded to be added to future shared content. Class will be held on ZOOM. Upon payment, you will immediately receive a link via email sent by SENDOWL.
After class you will have:
- access to the replays 48 hours after class
- access to 72 hour post-class support via email to email@example.com
**Items pictured do not represent exact contents of kit. Please refer to product description.