Do you want to learn how to create quality and beautiful unique earrings that can add another layer to your jewelry business? Would you like to start a jewelry business and are looking for unique pieces to include in your line? Would you rather take one course that will equip you with all of the information you need to gather the right supplies and start making a profit? If you answered yes to these questions, then this class is for you!
This course will guide you through the full construction of a beautiful and unique 2 part pair of earrings that is bound to be an amazing addition to your existing or up and coming jewelry line.
The best thing about this course is that the project has low-cost supply options and you can add your personal touches to them to fit your style!
With my instruction, you will learn tips on how to use jewelry tools/findings and paper craft tools that are going to help you make gorgeous pieces using your favorite cardstock and even your favorite beads!
We will follow a step-by-step process so you will learn how to:
- Choose the right type of cardstock weight
- Determine the formula to create your own custom earring templates
- Choose and source quality findings for your earrings to create accents and connectors
- Use Cricut Design Space to properly format designs and cut different shapes of earrings including cutting settings and preferred mat
- Hide your earring post so your finished product is clean and professional
- Assemble beads and findings to create accents and connectors
- Use the appropriate jewelry tools to assemble your earrings
- Learn tips and tricks for excellent time management
- **Bonus: Packaging ideas and tips on pricing for profit**
You will also receive (By mail if you choose this option):
- A curated earring kit will be mailed to you so you can work along with me during class and have examples of the proper materials for future use.
Curated Kit Contents:
- 1 - 6" x 6" piece of designer cardstock
- 2 - 5.5" x 8.5" pieces of heavy cardstock
- 1 - small bottle of glue adhesive
- 1 set of hardware for 1 pair of earrings
- 4 jump rings
- 2 hematite beads
- 2 earring posts with backs
- 2 eye pins
A complete tool/supply lists will be sent upon registration along with the link to register for the zoom meeting via an email from Sendowl. PLEASE LOCATE THIS EMAIL FROM SENDOWL IMMEDIATELY AFTER MAKING YOUR PURCHASE SO YOU REGISTER AND RECEIVE REMINDERS FROM ZOOM. Please also subscribe to our email list and VERIFY your email so you will receive email updates about class. This is very important.
Your physical products will be shipped within 5-10 business days and tracking will be provided once they have been shipped. This tutorial is the property of Youneak Designs and may not be distributed.
After class you will also receive:
Recording emailed 48 hours after class, to the email address verified from email subscription