Have you been interested in making waistbeads but unsure of where to start? Would you love to learn how to incorporate these into your jewelry or accessory business? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
Waistbeads are an adornment for the waist and can easily be customized to fit your individual/brand style. They are a product with a fairly simple process to make them and a low cost to start up. In this course you will learn tips and tricks to eliminate trial and error in creating, allowing you to profit almost instantly!
In this class you will::
- Learn the basic origin and history of waistbeads
- Learn the main supplies necessary for creating tie-on waistbeads
- Learn how to identify the quality beads and findings to use on your waistbeads and places to purchase them from.
- Learn the process to create tie-on waistbeads
- Learn how to tie the tie-on waistbeads
- Learn which beads/findings are ideal to use for tie-on waistbeads and which are not.
- Learn ideas on how to start pricing your waistbeads for profit
You will receive:
- A curated Waistbead kit to work along with instructor and create a completed set of waistbeads by the end of class. **ALL KITS WILL BE SHIPPED THE WEEKEND OF AUGUST 28, 2021.
Curated Waistbead Kit Contents:
- 2 colors of seed beads
- 2 pieces of string pre-cut
- 1 piece of measuring tape
- 1 needle
After taking this class, you will have the knowledge and resources to produce quality tie-on waistbeads and present them to your customers in a professional way. You will also walk away with a set of waistbeads you can either wear immediately or sell. You can use this process to create an additional stream of income for your business and start out pricing them for profit!
This LIVE course will be recorded to be added to future shared content. Class will be held on ZOOM. Upon payment, you will immediately receive a link to register for the zoom meeting via email sent by SENDOWL. Please be sure to register immediately so you get the link directly to the meeting and a reminder before the day of class.
After class you will have:
- access to the replay 48 hours after class